Get the big picture
Profilence dashboard provides a real-time 360° view of your current quality level and trends. See the most pressing issues instantly and understand their impact on end-users. Then, prioritize your actions accordingly while monitoring your value chain's performance.
See the root causes
We don't give you a list of issues. Instead, you get data that pinpoints their root causes, enabling you to fix them fast without reproducing them first. As a result, your discovery-fix-verification cycles become shorter, and you treat the actual root causes, not symptoms.
Collaborate across the value chain
All QA data, including logs, crash dumps, UI videos, etc., are accessible via the dashboard and easily shared between internal teams and value chain partners across the globe. Avoid inefficiencies, miscommunications, and data loss in translation.
Model long-term usage
Our methodology models long-term use by your customers. Get data on how a product would behave after months of usage in a matter of days in your labs. No more surprises with quality degradation over time!
Avoid brand erosion
By keeping your software release quality high - at the product launch and with subsequent software updates, you avoid negative end-user feedback and brand erosion. Never let your end-users be the first ones to discover hard-to-find defects!
Discovering and fixing issues early avoids lengthy and costly bug-fixing cycles - especially if your product is already on the market.
The Philosophy of Stability Analysis
Stability analysis is the practice of ensuring the software under analysis works as intended not only immediately after being released but also after days, weeks or months of continuous usage. In this e-book, we cover:
- What do we mean by the philosophy of stability analysis
- Product development team frustrations that stability analysis can solve
- Eight ways stability analysis can solve product development challenges
- What are the benefits of stability analysis compared to functional testing and telemetry diagnostics
- Real-life experiences and cases from our customers that stability analysis has helped
Who do we help?
- 01AutomotiveWe analyze the quality of Android Automotive infotainment implementations and model long-term driver experience in laboratory conditions.Automotive
- 02Smart DevicesWe help device vendors get their products to markets faster and at a higher quality level, ensuring customer satisfaction.Smart Devices
- 03MedicalOur solutions are a part of medical product development practices and support you through regulatory approval processes.Medical
Sign up for our newsletter
Subscribe for periodic emails about product updates, events, and developments